Pages

Guest Posts Wanted!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hey friends!



So starting this new blog has been a funny thing. I bet I have had at least ten friends or so say something along the lines of "I've been wanting to start a blog forever!" or "You should write a post about ________!"

Which has been so fun to hear. So I started thinking about this. And I wonder how many of you out there have maybe wanted to start a blog, but don't feel like you have enough content to fill it (like me!)? Or maybe have an idea or thought about motherhood, wifehood, friendships, home decor, food, life, something awesome I have never thought of? A recipe you can't get enough of and need everyone to know about? Or maybe you already have a blog and would just like to do a guest post?

Tell me! I know I have enough fun, talented, interesting friends out there that have something to share with the world.

If I have enough interest, maybe we can turn this into a series of some sort?

If this sounds like something you're interested in, message me on Facebook with a rough idea of what you're wanting to write about, and we can go from there. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment